IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

29Th February, Friday

I nearly got into an accident while driving. Was very traumatised. If I had not stepped on the brake on time, we could all been injured. Truly sorry to the guys.

Anyway, we've got a fun and fab bowling night @ Kallang Lesiure Park minus the unpleasant accident. The youngster team VS the oldies team.

Youngster Team >> Gerald, me, Rashidah, Xiao Shan, Nic and Has
Oldies Team >> Ian, WahJek, Marvin, Dar and Morgan.

First round, the oldies won cuz Marvin scored a turkey! So we bet on "Double or Nothing" and the Youngster Team won~~~ Yea!!! Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Lift back home from Gerald. Got a free dinner from him. Photobucket Cuz I got my driving license. Whaha. Initially I asked for Lawry's. But he said will bring me to have good food compared to expensive food. Which I don mind. Good food is more important. Told him it will be a date. And he said gonna ask the rest also. So unromantic. Photobucket

24th Febrauary, Sunday

Went to Cuppage to get a new line for my phone. Meet up with Adrian and Terry @ Kovan to get my "Black Knight Diary" from Adrian. Photobucket Chat @ Mac until 2100H then went back. So nice to have this little gathering. Full of laughters all the way. Photobucket

23rd February, Saturday

Last gathering with poly mates before Kartika leave for Aussie. Went picnic-ing @ ECP. Lotsa fun and laughters. As usual, for the 5+ hours that we were there, give us just food and a deck of cards and we can easily spent time just doing that. Was very full cuz had alot of food and no exercise. All I did was laze around the mat and got attack by the ants. Dunno why they loved me so much, follow me wherever I went. Am I so sweet?! Photobucket

After that, Has came to collect me from ECP and off to Fahmy's princess's Thanksgiving. Took photo of my "god-son". So cute! Hehz.

21st February, Thursday

Went to Singapore Airshow 2008~ Was so impressed by the performance by the Black Knights to the extend that me and Has went for their autograph session and took photos. Photobucket

15th February, Friday

ON MC. Again.

14th February, Thursday

Was very sick on Valentine's Day. High fever @ 39.4 degree celsius. Photobucket Higher and I'll be send to the hospital. Something happened in the car. Which make me avoid him for the entire week. Sigh.

10th February, Sunday

Back from M'sia in the morning. Went to Frank's place for CNY gathering in the late afternoon. Usual people from last year. Plus Simon. Did not played MJ cuz was late and they had already started playing. Had steamboat for dinner and chat (more than listen) until 2100H plus? Cant remember now. Got a lift back from Simon. This year's gathering not so fun. But still happy cuz *he's there.

7th - 9th February, Thursday - Saturday

CNY @ Penang.

31st January - 3rd February, Thursday - Sunday

Krabi trip. Had lotsa fun!! Took lotsa photos!! And sunburnt. Gua gua..

Add colours to your life!!
15:19