IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
30th Dec, SundayWent Fish Spa with HMD and Mei at Chinatown. 15 minutes for $13. For fun.
31st Dec, MondayWent count down at Jon's place with HMD. Laugh like siao all the way. Played "back and forth" and twister. Din drink much. Won lucky dip sponsored by Gab. Fun!
As below.
1. Snoopy cushion
2. Smarties
3. M&Ms
4. Darlie toothpaste
5. RougeBunny Gloss & Blush
6. Nivea Lipbalm
7. Asience shampoo/conditioner
8. Baby Goofy handphone accessory
9. Garnier Lipbalm
10. Nivea Whitening Eye Cream
11. Biotherm White Detox
1st Jan, TuesdayHappy 2008~~
I managed to fulfill 1.5 of my resolutions for 2007. That is
1. Got my driving license
2. Flew to States
Resolution for 2008~1. Travel to Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan
2. Flawless skin (Every year's wish that never came true. sigh)
3. Beauty up my life
4. 平常心
*我寻找的平静 是我将来看电影 带着一颗平常心 不必为谁心碎闭上眼睛* 5. Be happy and healthy
2nd Jan, WednesdayWent *his office with has. Only talked to HY when went in. Cuz he said wanna blanja me drink cuz I P-plate le. But don believe me cuz I din bring my license with me. Idiot. Cheat me nia. Die die must show him my license and redeem my free drink. *bleahz* After that, talked abit to *him only la. Don really dare to see *him also. Cuz sort of confess on NYE. But *he wont know that *his message is special. Ah... Forget it..
* 或许命运的签只让我们遇见*04th Jan, FridayWent running with Has and Meng Chong. Initially wanted to run at Changi Beach but raining and no locker. Then I suggested go Hougang stadium run cuz near my place ma. Then Morgan volunteered to tong bang us there. Though in the end we went Serangoon stadium. But still near my place. I don mind. Hahz. Challenge 2.4km with Morgan. Bet is he stop smoking if I beat his timing. Time to beat: 14 minutes. Final result: 22 minutes. -.-''' Msged him. Reply from him "Wah! So fast ah. My pet turtle can crawl faster" Basket. ~)(&$(!^%Z$*^!%^&$#!&%$ See me no up. But really tired sia. Dying when I was running.
05 Jan, SaturdayToday's schedule
1. Go UOB
2. Trim my hair
3. Raghu's chalet
4. Avonda's place
Next sat is Division DnD. Gerald back on Monday lo. New girl joining on Monday. Ciao
Add colours to your life!!
14:34