IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I must have been influenced by Miss XS to be blogging more often than usual. Anyway, on MC again today. Have accumulated total 6 days of casual sick leave. And that, my free ticket is gone. Sigh.

流年不利 ah. If not how come got sick so often this year? I have already visit the doctor 4 times in a month. That's how bad. I can never remember I have been that sick-ly so frequent before I started working. Not as if I slept late everyday. I have 8 hours of sleep everyday. (excluding weekends of course). And I have regular meals and enough H2O what. So what's wrong with me? When I went to the doctor ytd, she was telling I have low blood pressure and told me to get some rest today cuz I was so weak according to her. And it seems to me like Im going to die soon lydat. WTF.

-The end of my grumbles-

Add colours to your life!!
18:01