IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Friday, November 23, 2007
23rd November, Friday
Received a mail from Josephine today. Subject is "Sending you a hug". Part of the content is "The Rescuing Hug" as below. I was really touched when I was reading it. It's that bond which really moved my heart. Tell me how you feel after you saw the article and picture. For full article, please DIY. *I cant believe it. Din even know how to tag an image to my blog now. Web help in progress*
This is a picture from an article called, "The Rescuing Hug." The article details the first week of life of a set of twins. Apparently, each were in their respective incubators, and one was not expected to live. A hospital nurse fought against the hospital rules and placed the babies in one incubator. When they were placed together, the healthier of the two threw an arm over her sister in an endearing embrace. The smaller baby's heart rate stabilized and her temperature rose to normal.
*Finally uploaded the picture. curse*Anyway, I forwarded this mail (I only forward those that I really like) including *him. And received his "out of office" reply and that *he will only be back on 02 Dec 07. 03 Dec 07 to be precise. Kinda upset. Cuz this will mean I will never get my birthday wish from *him. Not as if *he did last year. But Im still hoping. And now hope is drained away.... Counting down to another wrinkle.. ~.~
22nd November, ThursdayHappy 1 and a half years anniversary to my current job. =) Im still surviving!!
Add colours to your life!!
20:06