IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
06 October, SaturdayNo miracle. No 11th day. Saded. Luckily was kinda bz yesterday. If not life will be miserable with Has & Marvin on half day leave. bOo.
Took this 心理测验 >> 薔薇之戀 - 測苦戀指數 and result as below.
百合~苦戀指數:90
你會陷入苦戀悲情的漩渦裏,自己要負最大的責任,因為你認為喜歡你的人,一定會發現你的內在美,所以不怎麼打扮你自己,卻不知道 99 %的男生是欣賞外在美的動物,沒興趣發掘你的內在美,你對自己太沒自信,只眼巴巴地等別人來追你,又不敢主動,建議像百合這樣F時代的美眉,想要得到令人羡慕的愛情,放下矜持,去向對方表白吧!
Alamak. So true can. Should I really go after it? I was considering next year lei. hAiz.
Marvin made a rough estimate of our cost to Cebu-Boracay and it's about SGD1400?! Quite ex to me. Previously went to BKK twice only spent SGD500 & SGD800 lei. Somemore only 3 days? Have to go look for budget hotels liaoz~
Going to Sharmaine's birthday chalet later. As usual, the other girls are all very bz. Can see Im really very no social life. Haiz. Luckily managed to ask Xiao Shan go with me. If not I very LL lor~
Add colours to your life!!
11:45