IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

03 October, Wednesday

I've been a happpy girl for the 9th day~ Because I've seen *him for 6 days out of the 9 days including Sat & Sun! Which means I've only not seen *him for 3 days. Hur hur. And dunno why. Suddenly so friendly to me? Everytime also talked to me. Except last thursday (270907) @ Frank's baby one month celebration. *He arrived like an hour later after me and Gerald. And the whole time, I suspect *he din even looked at me. I know I sound idiotic la. But... *He's been so nice previously ma..

OT abit. The journey to Frank's place was damn funny. Poor Gerald got "conned" by me, someone who cant read map. Hoho.

Monday (011007). I msged *him. Wishing *him Happy Children's Day. And *he actually replied lei! You cant imagine how fast my heart is beating at that moment. Although only one msg. But Im happy. *whistle*

I seriously dunno what's *his status. But for now. I still need time.

Add colours to your life!!
21:56