IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Friday, April 06, 2007
24th Mar, SaturdayWent cycling with Has. Just two of us. How romantic right? Hehez. Cycled for 2 plus hours. 2 Hours and 20 minutes to be more exact. Cuz we return the bike 20 minutes later. *Oopz* Too engrossed in cycling? Really been a long time since I engaged in such "heavy" exercise. We practically cycled from one end of ECP to the other end! End result = Butt ache. *oUch*
31st Mar, SaturdayHad my first driving lesson. Started raining damn heavily when I reached CDC. Damn sway can! Sis said that it's a sign. *bLeaHz* Anyway only had an hour of lesson. Suppose to be one and half hour. But the instructor had kinda messed up his schedule. Therefore only an hour. Instructor said Im very stubborn. Engine stall occured for an embarrasing number of times. Hope next lesson will be better. Haiz. Maybe I should just remain as a passenger la!
04th Apr, WednesdayHad dinner with Mr.H. Before that actually I said I had craving for sushi, pizza and ice cream. But he prefer ba chor mee or wan tan mee. But in the end we still went to Sakae la. But I din get to eat my salmon sushi!! Was too full after my udon. *bOo* Been very weird lately. Very hungry and full at the same time. How can they happen at once? Feeling fat already. Must exercise more!! (Say only) I was suppose to blanja him. But he picked up the bill instead. mUhahaha. Must pay back liaoz. Anyway he's a weird guy who likes to walk along "ang moh chu" instead of taking bus. Treat it as a form of exercise for me ba~ Anyway heard from him that it was *him who asked me go Mr.F place during CNY. *pUzzLed* Why asked me when Mr.F din invite me sia. Haiz. It's over anyway. No point thinking too much. -= dUan Le de xIan=-
05th Apr, ThursdayWoohoo~ Ex-boss say he's going to bring me to this "Churrascaria" place for dinner next week~ Im so excited. He said that it was better than Lawry's. I hope it does! Seriously I sort of din expect him to really treat me lo~ But Im a happy girl. Haha.
Anyway heard *he went aussie liao la. I am quite upset la. It's just weird. Even though I dont see *him. But maybe because I knew *he's just there. Din really feel so "that one that one". Now heard *he's off to aussie actually made me feel quite off. *bOo* I know *he wont miss me but I will. Though we hardly speak to each other now. Wonder how long will *he be there? Is it really a week? I din ask.
06th Apr, FridayHappy Good Friday~ Home alone. Feeling good. Free and easy. But quite torturous that I have to endure "no-food" stage due to serious case of laziness. Haha. And also woke up quite late. Ordered pizza for dinner. I had 4 when I said Im not hungry. Sis had 3 when she's damn hungry. Now tell me whos fat?! And I had zinger for lunch? Oh did I?
Add colours to your life!!
22:47