IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

06 Mar, Tuesday

Was on MC. Suspected food posioning but not. Virus infection. Causing me to be half dead. Basically "Shang Tu Xia Xie". Totally weak. Next day, got screwed for not visiting company's doctor. =(

09 Mar, Friday

Last day of service to current ex-customer. Was kinda sad.. They are my first customer ma. For 9 months lei. Of cuz cant bear la. But it was a happy day though. Mr H and Mr A was kind enough to let me bully them for the last day. Hur hur. Anyway took my FTT trial test at night. And because I did not really study. The result was "FAILED". Not really surprising. After that Boss came to pick me and Has to go Timbre. Together with ex-boss and Marvin. We stayed until 1 plus then went home. Erdinger is nice! Im so addicted~ Had lychee freeze. *bleahx* Very not nice. The live band there was good! The lead singer's voice very powerful~ But abit too loud for me. I was like half deaf when I left the place. Was a pleasant evening/night except I cant stop thinking of *him. *bOo*

16 Mar, Friday

I went for my REAL FTT. Alot of people see me no up. All said I will sure fail and urged me to book my next test date. *arGhz* So angry. Ex-boss even said he will blanja me if I pass. And so. After so many "put-downs". I PASSED my FTT~~ Wooray!!! I wanna make him bring me to Lawry's (wishful thinking) after he's back from France. Booooooo!!!

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw *him. Boo.... No more reason to see *him anymore. *He dozen come and I cant go. Hate that. Heard *he's flying to aussie for duty travel. Heard it's one week. Heard it's this coming week. 3 weeks not seeing *him?? *gAwd*

Anyway me and Has signed up for a HR workshop on the 14th April~ Free and have door gift~ Woohoo~ Cant wait. Cuz I've never join this kind of workshop before. Hope it will be a fruitful and fun one!

Anyway anyway. It's been my THIRD time falling sick within 1 month. What's wrong with me? Immune system failing? *snEezIng + sOre thRoaT + watEry eYes* Bleahz!

Add colours to your life!!
15:17