IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, January 01, 2007

01 Jan 07, Monday

Happy 2007!!!


New year, new life, new hope! My New Year Resolution No.1 will be

Get my Driving License!!
Prove to all those who see me no up! Really hope can get la. But first I need to go and register the PDL. Hehz.

No.2 resolution: Get flawless skin~
No.3 resolution: More money more money!!
No.4 resolution: To fly to France! Italy! Japan! England! Taiwan! Aussie!! So many countries that I want to visit!!
No.5 resolution: Hmmm.. To stop thinking of the impossibles!

Actually I think 2006 pass really damn fast! I still can rmb I went marina area last year to see fireworks and count down for 2006. And now? 2007 already. This Last year like never accomplish anything. 混混愕愕就这样过了一年. 感觉很没有成就. I hope I can really get something done this new year! At least for myself. Im tired of my boring self. *zZz* I want to change myself! My lifestyle! My everything!

31st Dec 06, Sunday

*He called me on my HP for the first time!! My heartbeat at that moment, I swear, went pass 200! Even though *he called regarding work related stuffs. I still damn happy la! Our conversation last for 1 minutes and 35 seconds.. Woohoo~ I must be crazy.. Isnt it a memorable day? On the last day of 2006. Hee hee. But *hes going TW tomorrow. So I think cant see *him until next week. *bOo*

29th Dec, Friday

Received 2 cakes from customer~ Not for me la. For the division la. Hoho. Din talk to *him. Cuz I was quite upset by what *he said to me the day before. But bumped into *him at the lift. Then asked me whether I wanna go *his office. But I actually just came back from there la. Somemore have to go for Has/Sham presentation. So never go. But in my heart, I damn want to go la! *sPin mysElf arOund* gIddy..

28th Dec, Thursday

*He very cute la. *He called to ask me help *him do something. But then I cant help *him. So *he called and said I very no value then say wanna scold me. But like nothing to scold also. *bLeahZ* Then our conversation very funny lo.. Hoho. Im crazy again.

Add colours to your life!!
16:04