IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Saturday, December 23, 2006
9th Dec, SaturdayWent to M'sia to attend Da Ge's wedding~ Reach Gu Ma's place the first person I saw is Er Ge. Dunno he shrink or what. Become so short lei. Hee Hee. Cuz from what I remember he very tall de lei. Anyway he going to become daddy soon~ Er Sao giving birth in Feb/Mar lydat. Too bad cant see my niece.. (isit niece?)Anyway feel the wedding abit off la. As in unlike Singapore, they don go restaurant for their wedding dinner. It's like at home type.. So din get really good food imo. Somemore it was raining in the afternoon while we having the "lunch".
This trip to M'sia quite short. Reach Saturday then Tuesday came back liaoz. Din do alot of shopping. So disappointed. But at least I managed to catch up with my cuzzies~ Din see them for 2 years liaoz. Kinda miss them.. Anyway Wu Shu say my face big like hum chim peng.. I super dotz la!
20th Dec, WednesdayI dunno why *he treat me so good today. Firstly, ask me go lunch and even offer to send me back to office after lunch. Then say will treat me cuz I din bring my wallet with me. Although in the end not *he treat me laz. Then while we having lunch, say lotsa things that makes me happy.. Or at least I felt happy la.. Why he suddenly so nice ONLY today I cant understand.. Because of *him, I got so oFf that I din stay for OT. Went for Badminton Session with Has, WL, Jeffrey, Albert and Chee Kok. I never play la. I only went there because I don feel productive that day and tot that going there will help me relax and stop thinking. And I was right~ Cuz me and Jeffrey din play, then we talked and joked alot lor. Very fun! Actually wanna leave early but still stay until they finished the game. After that, dinner at NYP. In the end, I got home at 2240. I damn tired loz.. *zZz* But overall FUN!
22th Dec, FridayHad Christmas Lunch~ Woohoo~ Waited until 3 plus then eat. Nearly starve me to death.. Hee hee. Before that, *he got come to office at 2 plus lo. But I din talk to *him initially la. Busy doing my work & hopping around taking pictures. Then only talked for a while *he went back liaoz. Told me lotsa jokes, make me happy then go back liaoz. Damn sad. Anyway, after our lunch we had Christmas Gift Exchange. I got a Body Shop Shower Set. White Musk de. Smells quite good. Also received present from Khalili & Marvin~ Din expect it at all! So coincident that Me and Has wore red top plus jeans to work yesterday. Look like twins lei. Inseparable one. Haha. Lastly, received call from gerald in the morning!! Telling how nice Krabi is. Sianz. Tempt me to go only.. And last lastly, there is this shopping mall in BKK that sells lotsa cheap things which Ah Ming told me! I wanna go BKK next year liaoz!
23rd Dec, SaturdayI shouldn't think too much. Better give up now. So depressed. Why am I always letting guys control my mood? I really hate this! I hate myself! ArghZ!
Add colours to your life!!
14:15