IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Oh my tian! The haze is suffocating me man! Heard from mum that today PSI is 80+. Highest compared to the previous days. What a mooncake festival... I cant even see the moon just now.
Today had a little tea/mooncake session in office. But I never like mooncake one lei. I prefer ba chang. Kiam one esp. Whaha. Fourth month and counting in my job. Unbelievable. 4 months just zoom zoom past lydat. In another 1 month plus, it will determine whether I in or out. Boo! And hor and hor, today went for audio test. As usual, the doctor say my left hearing sucks la. Sianz. Dunno why lydat also. If it's because I listen to mp3 hor. Then should be both ears what (Choy!) But how come only left lei? *weIrd* Now I can only hope that the condition will stabilize and not worsen! So young hearing loss. I don wan!!! *sCreams*
Had a
GOOD chance to take photo of him during lunch. He's just sitting one table away from me. *aRghz* But no courage la. My phone damn pink. Too obvious liaoz. Just that day, Aasa asked me if Im serious about him but I say I dunno la. I mean it's just crush lor. what serious not serious? Sianz. This kind of thing so complicated la!
Actually my job is really not that bad. I sorta like my job la already. But sometimes it can really get frustrating with some people. Still adapting and learning. Im so glad I have good bosses and nice colleagues! I really hope I don screw up again! And finally got my uniform liao. Don have to think what to wear what to wear everyday le. Now I very MAN ok. lOlz.
Add colours to your life!!
21:19