IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
12 October, ThursdayChye Kwee back from France! Brought me chocolate! Hur hur. So nice of him~
13 October, FridayOur division had a friendly bowling match with Materials. I think out of so many players Im the worse lor! For 2 games I only scored 99 points lei.. Wah lau. Si bei xia suay. And the champion team and runner up team both from Materials. So sianz~ But luckily Gerald got the dunno what best player. Help us 争光~ And also I saw Remy Ong there! His skill is good la! Impress sia! Next, Boss drove me, Has, Shaun and Aasa to have dinner-supper at KFC. We stayed until the people there "drove" us away lo. Hahaz. We are the last batch of customer there lor.
19 October, ThursdayBefore that still complaining never got a chance to go BT. Finally got chance to go liaoz. Somemore go there twice in a day. Hee hee. Had lunch at Hans there lor. I tried the "Chicken Cabonara". Not bad la. Then got "ka-po" Gerald's chicken chop. Quite nice I would say.
23 October, MondayWas talking to Calvin ytd. Din know he's that good la. *bleahz* And ytd I got talked to him~~ Thanks to Has! Hur hur
Add colours to your life!!
11:23