IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Whaha. I this whole week almost everyday also saw him lo. Hohoho. *float around* Flying to Bangkok next week~~~~ *hop around*
Watching this TW drama "The Swindlers" on Channel 56 now. Quite nice! Also, recently addicted to "Full Metal Alchemist". Very nice!! Must see!
Ok, update what I did last week. *Look down*
14 July, FridayWent drinking with Ben after work. Crossed 4 roads just to get a drink. I nearly faint. lOls. Play "Daytona" with him. And I lost lei. What the hell. Actually I should win de la. But I crashed twice. If not I sure win de lo. My best time is better ok?! Then later play "Puzzle Fighter II" (Something like that). I also lost lo. Sianz. Dunno what I am good at sia. Anyway someone challenged him lo. After me waiting for him to beat the fifth computer challenger, someone go challenged him. I was like "wah lau eh". Cant you challenged him earlier???!!! But dunno izit because he pai seh that I wait too long he lost lo. Hur hur. Whatever...
<15 July, Saturday
Went to watch "Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest" I din even finished the show lo. Im sitting at the very FIRST row can!! Don understand why they wanna spent money to suffer lor. After the first hour, I already feel like vomiting and stuff lo. Worst experience I ever had!
<16 July, Sunday
Went Heartland Mall with Mum and cousins. Then saw Terry and Jing Ming there. Actually simple thing like this can make me very happy liao lor. I mean the feeling is good lor. We chatted for a while and after laughing at their botak heads then we left lo. Hahaz. Im damn mean right?! Hoho. And I forgot Jing Ming name lor. Hur hur. But now I remember liao.
Add colours to your life!!
16:36