IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Updates of my lifeBasically I have NO LIFE! Hur hur.
Attended my Graduation Ceremony this afternoon. Finally a real Good-bye to SP. Reached at around 1310? And the ceremony only started at 2 plus I think. Din have my handphone with me. Cuz I realise the jacket I borrowed don have pocket! Sianz. After the guest speech then started to queue up to get my empty scroll. So damn nervous. Think I must have look like an idiot when I went up the stage. *sHeesh* Then after the ceremony ended took photos lor~ Took with Carol, we 5, family and then class photo!! But I really think I look idiotic la. With my new "kuku" hair cut last last Saturday. Ma chiam dunno how to pose lei. Smile like a nerd only. Plus hair so messy I think I look crazy ahz. The weather damn hot lo! Anyway my sister finally *ru yuan* took photo with Naeem le. Hahaz. Anyway will definitely miss my school & my classmates. All the botaks esp. Whaha.
Oh... Anyway just received news Happy-Lee's owner today IPPT wor. Not briefing lei. *aWww*
03 Jul MondayWent TM after work to meet Naeem & Kartika. Raghu din come due to LIS (Low Immune System). Hee hee. Had Swensens for dinner~ Naeem's treat! Ordered their new dish "Salmon & Mushroom Pasta". Not nice. I dont like the Shitake mushroom. *uRgh* Then after went to Metro cuz Naeem wanted to buy tie for his Dad. And I happened to see this perfume-box-lookalike brief!! Hahaz. Think I might give it to somebody on his birthday~ Lastly we went to take neoprint! Actually wanted to say that earlier le. But scare they dun wan so din say. Luckily Kartika suggested it~ Hehe. And I should say taking neoprint is quite good. Cuz everytime come out sure sweat alot due to crazy poses. lOlx. Good for fat people like me.
Oh anyway saw my secondary school junior on Sunday (02 Jul) in Serangoon Gardens MAC. Initially I din regconise her. I mean I have seen her before but seriously I forgot her name la. So damn embarassing. *pUi* Then she say I became fatter. I was like -.-" But later she added that I look nicer. Whaha. Then at Happy-Lee place play MJ with Happy-Lee's owner. Two people MJ. Lols. I lost till siaox. Luckily it's only for entertainment purpose. *pHew* Anyway Happy-Lee bite me la! Wah. But not pain la. So still ok. Hur hur.
Add colours to your life!!
19:24