IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

08 July, Saturday

Went airport to send Kartika off to Australia. Supposed to meet Raghu & Naeem at 1915. But I was late. It seems like Im getting the habit of being late. Dunno when it started and learn from who. Hur hur. Anyway it's not good. Have to change le. So we roamed around the departure hall cuz we realised we din asked her where to meet. But in the end of cuz still found her lo~ Then we chat around, took pictures blah blah. Then at around 2045 she had to go in already. Then got tear abit la. I really cant stand this type of 场合. And it's the first time in my life that someone around me is leaving for so long and I went to 送机 la. But not that long also la. She will come back to SG during her summer holidays in December. But aiya. The feeling is just not the same lor.

09 July, Sunday

Damn heavy rain now! Perfect weather for sleeping. *Yawnz* But cant sleep. If not at night sure 失眠 liao. Today actually got somebody wanna treat me to watch movie de. But I reject. Hahaha. I wanna watch "Pirates of the Carribean" instead. So have to watch Part 1 today then next week can watch Part 2~ Hee hee. Experiencing tummy ache from ytd till today. Dunno what's wrong with me. Recently keep having tummy ache. Sianz. *bIsh*

Add colours to your life!!
15:12