IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Update update!! Before I forget what I've done during the past few weeks.
30th April, SundayWent Batam with my family. Thot it will be a shopping trip but was damn disappointed. Don think I ever want to go Batam again. Not that Im against Batam ok. It's just that to go Batam you have to take ferry and Im not a fan. I suffered from sea-sick. Izit the correct word? 晕船 is what I meant. The trip there was almost an hour which I thot Im going to puke anytime. Made me really sick. *uRgh* And started missing my bed when we're not reaching Batam any sooner. And also mostly aunties and uncles went for the trip. Only me, my sister and cousins are the younger generation. So you see. The bus seats were SO damn cramp. That I cant even stretch my legs and got to sit damn straight up like a zombie. Which again made me damn sick! My head was like going to explode any moment. And the back of the bus was leaking water and so imagine aunties screaming and complaining to the tour guide. *haiz* So now I see being a tour guide is actually not that fun. Anyway why I said the shopping was disappointing was because me and my sister thought that things will be cheaper at Batam just like Johor. Naive thoughts. So when we reached there and the tour guide told us that even though their currency may be small compared to SGD, their things aint that cheap. So we were like "oH..." But in the end I still bought a blouse and a jacket for my upcoming interview~ Anyway the corn there very nice!! Hur hur.
2nd May, TuesdayWent for my 2nd interview~
14th May, SundayWent Gege's house! He bought new pup! So CUTE!!! It's a maltese btw.
17 May, WednesdayQuit my temp job liaoz~ Hahaz. Need to prepare for my first day on Monday. Im officially a 上班族 liaoz!! Excited and nervous at the same time. Wonder how my first day will be. God bless me~
Add colours to your life!!
13:34