IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Woah. 2 weeks never blog liaoz. So damn lazy. Finally Im blogging. So let me recall what I've done for the past 2 weeks.
08 April, SaturdayHad a night outing with Raghu, Naeem and Kartika. Raghu supposed to fetch me at 9 at PP. But he was late. And he came at nearly 10. I actually din wan to go liaoz. Cuz I don wan go home so late. But since they promised that they will send me home before 1am, so in the end I went. I tot he will fetch Naeem first then come down to PP to fetch me. But it was the other way round. lOlz. So I got the front seat!!~ Hur hur. Then we had to go down to TP to fetch Kartika. And Raghu asked me to read the SG map. And I was like "Huh??" Dunno how to read. I see the whole map but cant find Marine Parade leiz. Hahaz. But we got still managed to get there. So after we picked Kartika up, we head down to Changi Vilage. Cuz they want supper there. But in the end also din eat there. After buying the food, they say wanna go Changi Beach to eat la. Then I was like "What??!!" Don wan lor. Obviously I've heard stories about CB. Plus it's so late at night liaoz. But got persuaded la. Cuz when we reached there, got other people also. Then while we were going to back to the car, I said that we should have taken photos. But then Kartika say there will be orbs. (dunno how to spell) So never take any lo. Then when we are on the road to send me home. They started to say stories about CB sia. Damn scary la. Somemore the road there look damn ulu. And I reached at 1am sharp. Hee hee.
11th April, MondayFirst day of my temp job. Recommend by Yulin. Thanks to her Im finally not rotting at home anymore. But it was really tired even though I sit in the office all day long. Haiz. Trying to adapt to it.
14th April, FridayWent TM with my sis, mei mei and Gege. He cut hair lor. Hahaz. Look so boyish liaoz. Anyway we went there to have dinner. Actually wanted to go Crystal Jade or where to eat I forgot le. But it was crowded. So we went FC instead. Then after my sis bought food for mei mei liaoz. Me and Gege planned to go Cafe Cartel to eat. Hahaz. Then my sis pay for me. Cuz Im broke. Hur hur. Anyway mei mei is so obsessed with butter sia. Then we go take butter from there. Hee hee. Think mei mei ate too much liao lor. She vomited on the way home lor. Luckily I bought something from Watsons before that. If not puke on the bus liaoz. Heng ahz. *pHew*
15th April, SaturdayFinally went to Escape Theme Park! After waiting for 6 years! Cuz I rmb that I wanted to go when Im sec 3 lor. But always din get the chance. So meet up with them at 10am at Pasir Ris. Goodness. So early. I nearly couldn't wake up liaoz. So our first ride was Flipper. Kartika still say not dizzy lor. I come down le I damn dizzy liaoz. Next we went to Haunted House la. They dragged and threatened me to go in lor. But at the last minute I back out lor. So scary what. People infront also go in for while damn come out from the entrance liaoz. I then dun wan lei. But they managed to come out from the exit lor. Best! Then we went for Go Kart. That was really FUN!! I love it!! Before that still quite paranoid, scare I will go bang wall. Hahaz. And while q-ing, I said I wanted No.29 then Naeem said he also want. Then we realised our birthdate is the same. Hahaz. Anyway in the end I din take 29. And I was the first to go~ Surprisingly nobody overtook me lor. And of cuz I was first la. Whahaha. Next we went to take Pirate Ship. I think I've taken the ride before when Im younger. So I thought maybe I wont be that scare liao. So I took the ride. And I sat with Kartika at the last row lor. And it was like damn scary la! Actually is not that scary. The feel when you're going up is nice. But I cannot tahan the moment it swing down. I got phobia la. Even if I take lift got this kind of feeling I also canot tahan liaoz. So I dont think taking the ride a few more times will help. I just screamed like hell only lor. Then they laughed at me. Sianz. Anyway it's like half the rides were closed for periodical maintenance. So not much rides to take also. So me and Kartika we went to take the Yakult ride. Cuz the guys don wan to. Thought that taking the Yakult ride will help to soothe my dizziness and headache. But it just got worse. My head is like going to explode after I came down from the ride. Anyway that ride is like BBQ-ing lor. Cuz you have to lie on the thing then they will put down the safety thingy. And it really looks like we are bring BBQ-ed. Plus it was damn hot that day. Barely 2 hours, and my arms got 2 colours liaoz. Then we went to BK to eat. And at that time I feel so damn sick from the spinning and all that when I eat, I feel like puking liaoz. Ok. I know Im lousy. So after that we went to play pool instead for 2 hours bax. Im still very lousy at pool. I nearly din score any when I paired up with Kartika. *oOps* But got better when I paired with Naeem. But actually not better also la. The ball is like right infront of the hole lor. lOls. Then after that we went back to Escape again. And the 'Wet N Wild' is open~ But the q is quite long. And so for the q-ing journey, I pester them again asking if I should take the ride or not. Think I really irritate them bax? lOls. Sorry! But in the end I still took the ride la. With Kartika. Hahaz. She took the back seat so she's like damn wet la. Im still ok. Hur hur. Anyway the ride also damn fun!! haha. I like. Then went back to take Pirate Ship again. But they say will dry our clothes. And I only took it becuz Naeem say he will acc me sit the first row. Hahaz. But it's still scary!!! Then Kartika they all went to take Flipper again then me and Naeem went to take the Mini Ferris Wheel. lOls. Lastly, me, ee chow and kartika went for Go-Kart again. After the ride I can understand why they said it was dusty when taking the ride. Cuz this time Im not the first one anymore. So I take in alot of dust also. *uRgH~* Then after that went for dinner lor. And Home Sweet Home~
Working tml again. *zZz* So tired!! Oink oink.
Add colours to your life!!
14:51