IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Went out with HuiLan, Adrian and Aaron today. Quite unexpected de la. Received call at only 3 plus. So we went k-ster at Chinatown to k~ Aaron blanja me ahz~ Hahaz. Adrian very funny la. He only know how to sing female artistes's song. All the guys one he ma chiam dunno. Then Aaron keep saying he very "ah-gua". lOls. Btw Aaron told me Jason is single again lei! Hahaz. But as usual he say I no chance la. But aiya. Chou nuu also got chun tian de ma. Whaha.


Went pool session with Gege ytd. He dumb dumb one lo. No school ytd then he still went school. I lost all the 3 rounds lor! Sianz! But the last round is cuz I hit the black ball in ma. I dunno I shen or what la. Every round also got help him hit in at least 1 ball lor~ Then after that went for Daytona match again. Cuz he bu gan yuan be my shou xia bai jiang. Whaha~ But I lost lor! Sianz. I actually overtook him at the 3rd or 4th lap then at 7th lap he overtook me again! Then I lost! *cRyz* Bu gan yuan la~~~ Then after that went sim lim meet my sister cuz she wanna buy some components for her project. Idiot lor. I took the bus for one bus stop only lor! Waste my 64 cents! Then went round sim lim square then to sim lim tower. In the end what also never buy. Waste my trip there lo. Then went BK for dinner. Had the what BBQ turkey bacon burger. Not nice lei. The sauce damn sweet. I don like. Should have chose mushroom swiss instead. Then walked over to Parco. Then at the Disney shop bought 2 tops. One for each of us. Same design different colour only. But quite cute ma. And most importantly is CHEAP! Hehez.

Add colours to your life!!
21:56