IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Sian. Kinda lazy to blog. Jiling, can I just copy and paste ur blog entry here?? lOls.
06 March, MondayWent out with my pesty family~ Without Yvonne though. Poor girl. Have to work. Suppose to meet them at Dhoby Gaut at 3 la. But due to something I was late. HOWEVER, someone even more da pai den me la! Later than me lei. None other than hor sin whose the one who ask us out. ZZZ. He got the mentality that girls will be late. So he's late. Nonsense! Not all girls lei. That day was an exception for me hor. I usually quite punctual one. Hehz.
Went to buy "Underworld Evolution" ticket then went to take neoprint. I refused to put up the pic as I think I looked damn weird. Hahaz. Then we went to FEP to shop around with Hor Sin. But too bad the shirt that he want dozen have his size lor~ Later walked back to Cine again to play pool. It's Jeffrey VS me and Shirlyn. Jiling say she got 阴影 so she never play. Haha. Very pai seh la. Cuz I offered to break the balls. Then in the end of cuz not very sucessful la. But we lost all the 3 rounds to Hor Sin le! Sianz. Anyway think Jeffrey is handsome when he's playing pool. 所谓认真的男人最帅 ma~ If I din know him long enough not to fall for him, I think I will le. *Siao liaoz* P/S: Jiling don say hor!
After that went BK to get free food from Jiling's friend, Bob. Thank him so much sia~ Help me save money. Hoho. Then later rush to cinema cuz we late for the show le. Luckily ours is the back seat. So still quite ok. Btw the show is M18. But somebody somebody is not 18 yet lor~ Unlike me. Sianz. Old liao old liao. Anyway, only watched the starting of the show I kinda regret le. Keep telling Jeffrey I regret le! Cuz it's really like damn gross de la. And I din watch the first one ma. So kinda blur about the story. But Jeffrey say gonna lend me the VCD. Hehez. Then in the middle got this sex scene la. But we really think it's kinda unnecessary la. Unless they have Underworld 3 then give birth la. Then at the end end part the Marcus become Bak Chor la. Damn gross la. After the show Jeffrey and Shirlyn keep saying about Bak Chor Mee and chicken bolognese. *Gross* But hor one thing is that Kate Beckinsale damn stylo la~ When she change the bullets! Damn cool! But actually hor. I cant remember much of the movie lei. Cuz I covered my eyes for most part of the show. lOls.
Add colours to your life!!
15:04