IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oh HO hO~ Today got a free lunch for scoring straight B's in my final exam! Whaha! Straight B's also got lei~ v(^.^)v

To meet Gege at Somerset MRT station at 1300. But then we bumped into each other at Dhoby Gaut le. Din see him at first. He called me de. Haha. I cock eye. Then went to Cineleisure to have lunch at Suki Sushi~~ Buffet lunch le.. Shuang~ But actually Im not that hungry.. Haha. Dunno why. I only ate half a chicken pie for "breakfast" le. We went in at 1315 but only came out at 1500 lydat. But like din eat alot also. Anyway I think it's quite worth to eat there lo~ The variety is not bad ba~ Got scallop!! And free flow of drinks. Then for students only $16.90++. Worth it!! Somemore wont get fat!! Hehez. Anyway damn full! I almost cant stand up and walk liao. Whaha.

Hmmm then later we went down to Bishan. And while we are in the train, Gege told me about his "ghostly" encounters lor! Im like totally shocked and scared-ed lor! Then I went to take instant photo at the central there. I look so cock eye lor! Sianz. Seriously I think the lady there is not that professional lehz. But bo bian. Need it urgently to send with my resume. *zZz* After that pia home la! Run here and there like siao in order to drop my mail in time. I sincerely hope that the postman haven go and collect the mails yet. If not I sure cry!!

Anyway I just realised that like everytime I go out with Gege. Most of time is he pay one lei. *oOps* Must treat him good good liaoz~ Hur hur~ Seriously Gege treat me really very good ehz. If next time I wanna find bf I will find someone like him dex. And after thinking for a few days I realised maybe what I wanted is just a BF not a relationship bax. *scratch head*

And and!! Paris lover last episode next week liao!! Sianz! Have to wait one week!

4A class chalet this coming sunday. I wonder how many people will go?? And look forward to see how my classmates have change.. =)

Add colours to your life!!
23:44