IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Finally made my first oreo cheesecake ytd!! It's like 2 months after I bought the ingredients. Bo bian. Too slacky le. Im just the typical jobless rice worm lazing around. Spent about 2 hours preparing the ingredients. IF I ever do it again should take lesser time as I din melt the cheese and butter beforehand. Then put in fridge for 4 hours and ta-da~ My cheesecake~ Taste it. But din like it. Whaha. But mei mei like it alot! Hahz! Im so damn touched by her can! Mum tried it also say it was ok.


Then today Gege came to try my cheesecake. One thing I like about him is he most of the time shuo dao zuo dao! He said not bad for first timer. Haha. Ate 2 slices somemore. Damn touched ahz!! Then played this some sort of tic-tac-toe game with him but din win at all. Sianz.


Anyway today episode of "Paris Lover" damn sad!! Cry like hell sia! Still have to wait till next week for next episode!!! *aRgHz*


Results out tml liaoz. Means I have to really look for job liaoz. Which I really dun wanna face reality. *Ostrich* And going to NUS tml. Hahaz. First time going there sia. Such a mountain tortoise. *bleahz*


Seriously. I need a medicine that will cure me from falling for someone that easily!

Add colours to your life!!
23:27