IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Wah lau eh.. I 2 weeks nv blog liao ahz. Got so long mehz? *tsk tsk*
Today is my last paper le. Tips given by Fatt Choy all ma chiam useless one la. Knew it de la. That time MST also lydat. Make me study so much then one piece of shit also never come out. Dunno he give the tips for what reason la. So idiotic.
Consider last day in school le ba? Feel guai guai de. After paper went tea break with my sis and ben at Holland V. Wah lau eh. I waited so long la. I 1605 reached there liao lor. They 1630 then reached. Kena cheated. Sianz. Tea break at NYDC. My sis blanja. Cuz I only have 70 cents with me. Whahah. Had baked pasta and mudpie. The mudpie very nice! But very sinful also. Don care la. Finish eating then think of dieting la. Haha. Then when eating suddenly mood swing lei. Like feel so weird la. Heart very messy. Then feel very lost. Last day of school already. End of my poly life le. And I dunno what to do. Haiz..
26th February, SundayMy LONG LOST relatives from USA came to visit my family lo. Never ever see them before ever since Im born. Then a few months ago my dad suddenly told us we got relatives in USA and coming to visit us soon. And so they came to SG from HK or dunno where to visit us. Specially came to see us lei. Next morning 3am flying to Shanghai le. So had dinner with the 3 of them at Lau Pa Sat then later walked all the way to Esplanade cuz they wanted to see the Merlion. Then after that went to RC Perlini Silver to buy necklace. 50% off! Cheap eh. Love the pendant to bits~

* From left. My biao shu, kam por and biao gu. dinner at Lau Pa Sat.

* From left. Biao shu, biao gu, kam por and my mum.

* From left. Me, biao gu and my sis.

* My family and kam por.

* My perlini pendant!! Nice!!
Kam por damn good la. New year over le still give us ang pao. Shuang! And obviously I whole day din study la. Can see right? Haha.
------------------------------------------------------------
ARF paper on 20th Feb, Mon sux! Lost 43 marks le. Hope I can still can a B?? AIS on 24th Feb, Fri was ok. Lost around 20 marks ba.. Think can get B ba.
Mahjong session with my sis, ben and yulin on 25th Feb, Sat. I won!~ 6 bucks. In chips la. Not real money. But I still happy. Cuz I like nv win before. lOls.
Got my Ge Dou Tian Wang VCD le~~~ Belated gift from Aaron. Hahz.
Add colours to your life!!
22:58