IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Today went JL CP met up with Jiling to have lunch with her. Then talked about my "SHI LIAN AGAIN" topic. Haiz. I shi lian again la. Hao bu rong yi get to know more about Jason from Aaron liaoz. Then I received bomb again. Jason attached la! Sianz! I still go friendster see his pictures/profile lei! Then went there din receive any ang pao. Double sian! I tot at least will have one lei. lOlx.


No ang pao never mind. My aunt later jio me go J8. Then we eat Sakae Sushi she blanja. Whahaha. Shuang! Salmon sashimi lo! Thick thick salmon sia! *drOOLz* Then had this something like steamboat ba? (See picture below) Not so nice lei. Haha. The soup very veggy taste. I dont like. Too bad I have lunch with Jiling before that le. If not I sure order more ahz! Very shuang lo. Forget to mention my sister blanja me Sakae Sushi on CNY eve as well. Whahaha. Btw mei mei very cute la. She say "sushi" as "shusi". Me and my sis laugh like hell la. lOlx~


Received my Msia ang pao today. RM66 nia. But can go JB shop liaoz. haha.

Image hosting by Photobucket
* Steamboat?? And 1/4 of mei mei. Lolx

Image hosting by Photobucket
* Hur hur. Me in skirt on CNY Chu Yi~


Friday
Mahjong session at my place. Finished at 2am lo. *yAwnz* Then Ben sleepover at my place. We talked until like 330am then sleep cuz my sister make noise liaoz. Hehez. Before that asked him to sleep so many times he say he not tired la, he tie ren lo. Then after that I lie on my bed not even 5 min, he start snoring liaoz! That xiao zhu! Still tell me he not tired. In the end I slept at 4 plus. *zzZ*

Add colours to your life!!
20:01