IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, February 03, 2006

First of all. Happy CNY to all~~ Abit late. But it's the thought that counts ma~


Chu Xi
As usual, had steamboat as reunion dinner at grandma's place.


Chu Yi
Sleep until 10am den went over to grandma's place to bai nian. Then later went to Kelly's grandma house to bai nian as well. Lastly, went to "hmm po" place to bai nian~ Collect ang pao~~ Whaha. But add together still so little~ Unlike Jiling lo. $300+! Sianz! Btw I wore skirt lei. Like first ever la. Ever since year 1 ba. And actually skirt is not that bad~ Hehez.


Chu Er
Went temple to pray nia.


Chu San
Went Ben's place to bai nian~ Ate alot at his place including 6 ferrero rocher (how to spell??) until damn full la! Later go yulin's place bai nian, her mum prepared dinner somemore. I nearly puke liao. Then still drink 1 packet of mango juice and one cup of peach tea. *fAt* Suppose to play mahjong at her place one. But hor. Cuz I wanna watch TV first ma. Then they started playing without me. Sian. Anyway, finally saw Shuen Min after erm.. 7 years! My gawd. Got so long ahz! Am I that old already??!! He still look the same to me la. Except grew taller lor. *duh*


That's all for my CNY. Like so not exciting right? Sianz.

Add colours to your life!!
14:27