IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Preview of SpinnovexErm.. Went to see Ahmad's group creation of the mist thingy. (dunno the exact name) Really think it's quite good lor. Can put aromatherapy oil somemore. Smells very nice~ And also it's power saving and money saving~ Hehez. Then was inside the tent and roaming around. And unintentionally step into leong fai choy's territory la. And he shouted at me la. HELLO! YOU din say that was YOUR territory la! HOW would I know?! Humpty Dumpty!
Day 1 of SpinnovexI really din know that Im THAT weak. My feet and calfs both aching like hell only. I tot that Im trained already. Since Im like standing for 7 hours during work as well. So I really din expect the pain la. Or izit because of my shoes? But it's flats lehz! Thank god I din buy the "less than a inch" shoes the other day. If not I really cry until no tears ahz! Still got 2 days more. I really dunno how to survive..
Went for this "health screening" at one of the booth in the same room. Overall quite healthy la. Except my spine is like all "spoil" one. But spine is like one of the impt thing of the body right? lOlz.
Having my interview AGAIN tml. Have to explain the .fla file to that CCY. Sucks la. IM SO DEAD! *cRaP*
是天使就会被爱找到 -- 我不是天使.. 是不是表示我永远不会被爱找到??
Add colours to your life!!
20:46