IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Ok ok. Update update! Today finally finished all my 3 papers~ Been waiting so hard! From the first day to now the last~ Today aes paper kinda sux. Coz all the tips given is like rubbish. Not useful AT ALL. I don expect much la. But hope I can at least get 70?? Dunno why but for this MST, alot of people nagging me to study study study! Like my mum. I don rmb her nagging me to study for my previous MSTs. But this time dunno why. Mayb cuz it's my last sem?? Whatever it is, it's over already~~ And Im SO glad!


After today's paper went city hall meet my sis and ben for lunch. Cuz she say she want to blanja me. Whaha. If I never go dui bu qi her right? Went Pariss International Buffet eat lo! The food is ok la. Not really up to my expectation lor. Ate alot of abalone!! I think is one can of abalone liao lor! Worth it liaoz. The salmon is kinda disappointed le. Not that fresh I think. Not like Sakae Sushi one! Melt in your mouth lo. Then tried goose liver. I don think is that nice le. Abit bitter bitter de. Then also had alot of marshmallows. Dip in chocolate!! Nice ahz!


After that went shop around then bought a wallet for ben at the wallet shop. Then I saw this butterfly series wallet. Very nice!! Kinda tempted to buy. But haven get pay. Poor like siaox! Finally got a cute cute mirror at mini toon. Got pig one. Very cute! Hehez. Btw like saw alot of four leave clover everywhere le. Sianz. Tot it's rare lor. Today walked around MS like so many shop got sell lor. *zZz* Then went to eat Ben and Jerry. The mango lime nice nice. And I managed to eat the ONLY dough in the cookie dough ice cream. Whaha~


Then after that we went esplanade the roof terrance to blow wind. Haha. Bo liao hor? Actually wanna go the bridge at the Fullerton there one. But since "on the way" so we go blow wind lor. Then I suddenly mood swing. But I guess I know the reason why la. Blow until 8 den we walked to the bridge. But it's not really the bridge i wanna go la. The one I want go is actually opposite. But since it started to drizzle liao. So we go home lor. Then when we walked to bus-stop liao. Heavy rain lo. Lucky sia. But I think after we boarded the bus not long after the rain stopped liaoz. Sianz. Working tomorrow.. So tired.. *ZzZ*


Received letter from NTU. Haiz. I also dunno if I want go U or nt. See how la. Hungry. Go find food liaoz.

Add colours to your life!!
22:56