IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, January 09, 2006

I know that Raghu and Naeem should be quite pissed with me for the fact that I talked back to Chee Choong Yang. But Im just speaking what Im thinking and that's my opinion what. If what I did is going to affect their grading then I can only say that Chee is as narrow minded as me. I don really care what I get. As long as I pass. Just hope that they are not affected. Nearly cursed and sweared the moment I stepped out of his bloody room. However I managed to curb the urge and swallow every single vulgarity down. But the next minute I asked myself "Why am I doing that? Who am I doing it for? Will that person even care?" I dunno. * OOT *Yucks! My sister just spit into my mouth! That bitch!! E xin la!!!*


I dunno why people always say be yourself be yourself. But when you are being yourself, they don like you and some to the extent of saying some very bad things. So izit that when you're being yourself you will end up getting hurt? Then in that case I don wan to be myself. Seems like hypocrites are ruling the world now isnt it?


Btw got back my AES paper today. Really got zhun zhun 70 lor! dIaoz. Everytime with Wenxiong my confidence level drop to 0 sia. Sianz. Why guys always care about these things? Haiz.. Bo Bian. I don have what. What to do? But similarly Im that shallow as well. So I guess I cant blame him also right?


为什么活着是那么的辛苦?? 要搞人际关系。。 如果做得不好,还要被人讲。。 有时真的觉得好累。。 为什么不可以简单一点?? 我自认不是聪明人。。 对这些我真的不知道怎么做是最好的。。

Add colours to your life!!
23:15