IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ytd went Crystal Jade with my sis and Ben. It's a treat from them. Whaha. Eat until damn full loh! *gOnna post my food when I edit the pix* Size too big. Btw I love the jellyfish~~ So yum yum~~ The xiao long bao is also gOOd!! *DoubLe tHumBs uP!!* Wanna go eat again~~


After that go FEP eat New Zealand Ice Cream. On the way to FEP received a call from aaron. Say wanna buy me present plus he also coming to town. So he meet me at FEP when Im super duper full and is sitting near the Level One thr. Den make me walk from FEP to Scotts den from Scotts back to FEP. And then from FEP walk till Heeren. And hor. Cant find a VCD shop lor! WTF?! Then in the end din buy my VCD. Sianz. Btw the whole way from FEP to Heeren very funny lor. Alot of laughters. Laugh until cannot. Good that Ben and Aaron can click lor.. lOlx. Must be aaron la. Crappy one. Whaha. If not sure awkward one.. Like I dunno u u dunno me. Haha. Btw even aaron say ben not bad looking wor. Should I jio him or nt? lOlx.


Overall it's a lovely day~~

Add colours to your life!!
22:54