IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Friday, December 23, 2005
Woo-hoo~ Today is a happy day~ Meet up with Jiling and Xialing at City Hall control station. I was late. *oOps* BUT someone was later den me k! That ah pek. We waited one and half hours for him lo! Haha. Luckily we managed to persuade him into treating us sakae!!! Who ask him so late! Me and Xialing damn hungry sia! Haha. So we went to eat Sakae Sushi the lunch buffet. Yeah yeah! Eat-all-you-can man! I finished 3 and 1/2 plate of salmon sushi! Satisfied satisfied! *mama-mia~*
Then after that walked to Marina Sq cuz ah pek want to buy tickets for movie. Me and Jiling damn boring play "hei bai cheh" and "hai dai quan". I think we both are quite equal ba. Haha. Then at the MOSHI MOSHI i saw the four leave clover pendant sia! Nice nice! But price very nice also. Haha. Den we walked to Suntec to have Ben and Jerry~~~ I finally had my chocolate chips with cookie dough le~~ *sweet*
Then we walked from Suntec all the way to Bugis. Say far not far say near not near also. But ok la. I need to disgest ma. Exercise is good! Den we go and take neoprint~ Crazy one lor! Shout here shout there. Damn funny la! One time not enough den take another time! Crazy again sia! lOlx. Oh den after that nothing liao lor. Den go home lor~ Overall FUN day~ hee..
Den ytd went ah ben's place prepare "suan pan zi" becuz my stupid sister say she wanna eat. *zzz* Den I go kaypo say wanna help him. Haiz. Mei shi zhao shi zuo. Den he came my place have dinner cuz my mum cook curry chicken. Hahz. Tam jiak! lOlx. Den in the end i po jie. Cuz my sis irritate me lehz! Not my fault le! Hao si bu si. He there. Wan to lai also cannot le. Haiz! See la. I have to treat him fondue le. But actually ok la. Cuz I also wanna eat. Hehz. I also tam jiak~
Add colours to your life!!
22:35