IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Today is the last day of 2005 le. Also dunno what to do. Except studying.. *zZz* Well. Xin Nian Xin Xi Wang. Let's put our hands together and get ready to welcome 2006~~ *cLap cLap* People usually write their new year resolution on last day of the year or first day of the next year ahz?


Tuesday*
Went Heartland Mall to meet xiaoming. haha. Took neoprint with him lo. But he ma chiam stone lydat. Hai me also dunno how to pose le. Haiz..


Wednesday*
Supposed to study la. But went to play mj instead. Somebody la. Psycho me! But hor. I lost like siao again. That time christmas also. Wah lau. I only won the first time when I just learnt lor. Really virgin's luck?? Sh*t man...


Thursday*
Did nothing.. Not even studying!


Friday*
Managed to study abit la. Today is going to pia again. Hopefully la..

Add colours to your life!!
12:30