IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Today considered to be a suay day bax. Woke up at 8.. Cloudy day.. Actually don wanna go school liaoz. But in the end scare later bombard by pple so I went lor. Then when I just boarded 74 at NP, I received a call from Raghu saying that the class was cancelled! I was like what the hell?? Im already going to reach school liao lor! *sUper dIaOz* So I got off at school and went over the other side to take 74 to go Ben's place. Cuz go school can take escalator don need take bridge. Whaha. Planning to go his place after school anyway. Just went thr slightly earlier. Not much DIFF. *what diff what diff*


Supposed to be he prepare pasta for me to eat in the end like I did the sauce lor. He only cut carrot.. Den my sis cut mushroom. lOlx. So whole afternoon slack around at his place. From 11 plus to 6 plus den went for dinner. I helped him style his hair lehz. But he din appreciate. Say ugly sia.. I professional one okie.. *zZz* Dinner at CHOMP CHOMP with 2 other frenz of my sis. I first time go there lehz. Waited quite long to get seats lor.. *zZz* Hai me super sianz. Whole afternoon never sleep somemore. So tired.. Then ordered the hokkien mee which I think is not that nice. Haha. I think the one at Heartland Mall one nicer~ Then after that my whole shirt plus hair stinks lor. Got the chicken wing smell. I washed my hair thrice to get rid of the smell ehz. *snOre sNoRe*


Btw he say I can borrow his place to bake cookies~~ Cuz his place got oven! *yeAh* Whaha!

Add colours to your life!!
22:34