IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Shall start off with my birthday. Din go as well as I had planned. Got so disappointed. Luckily had Raghu and Naeem to acc me. At least I feel better i guess. Thanks, the both of them. However, I hope I don have to celebrate my birthday anymore. Or rather I hope 29th of November can be erased from the calendar. I know it's because that was my birthday and I asking too much. That's why I am more disappointed than before.


As expected, he forgot. Even though already prepared that he will forget, it's still sad that it actually happen. I dunno what to say. There will be no him anymore. Enough tears already. If this carry on, I think I can only say Im damn stupid. Haiz. People really do become stupid when it gets to love matters. Don't we?


Having a post-birthday treat by ben, including my sis. lOlx. Crystal Jade Crystal Jade~~


Btw my phone batt life sux. I barely used it for 2 days and the battery is flat ytd night. Imagine I din even call for more than 5 minutes! *zZz* Gonna get an extra batt before I go crazy and slam my phone on the floor. BUT BUT.. I still LOVE my phone~~ PINK PINK~~


* 其实我应该没有我想象中那么喜欢你吧。 不然怎会轻易放弃? 不过放弃也许会让我好过一点。。*

Add colours to your life!!
13:32