IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ytd was a happy day~ I saw him when Im gg to class. hehz.. At first I didn't notice him also. Then this guy like staring at me so i stare back. He stare at me I stare at him. Then I waved. And he waved back. Geez. Im so idiotic right. Im not too sure if it was him loh until he waved back. Cuz he became cuter le. Whaha. Really lor! And last night I've thought of million ways how to confess to him. But conclusion is : I no courage. Haiz.. Im so useless right..


Went CP for work ytd. My green bag is GONE!! Sadz.. Should have bought it earlier la! *cRyz* Actually wanted to call/sms him come dez. But aiya. I really no courage le.. Scare he reject me sia.. *haiz*

Add colours to your life!!
16:06