IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Monday 14th November : Went to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Gala Premiere. Great movie! Is a must watch! Just finished watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets earlier. Harry and Ron look so cute~~ *pInch*
Friday 18th November : Went Holland V then to Centrepoint. In the end I still bought the keychain I saw at Compass Point. *aRghz* Cost $13.90. Everyone screaming at me cause they think it's very ex! But I think ok la.. If not I wont buy bax..
Saturday 19th November : Went Tampines Mall/Century Square. Saw the keychain in another design which I like alot! *zZz* Should have went there on Fri. But think it's not too suitable to give him anyway. So I guess should be ok bax.. Bought a shoe at $9.90~ Super cheap right! I like it alot. But the SA who served me gimme that shit face. *sUx* Don give a damn about her. Went to Kartika's birthday party as well. Had fun~ Play UNO for ard 2 hours. lOlx. I think Im the loser for that night. *lOser*
Painted my nails black. gOthIc gOthIc..!!
* Counting down 8 days to my birthday~~ Going to *** that day.. *hEhz*
Add colours to your life!!
22:59