IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I've got a fresh new wound on me today.. Because.. I pierced my 3rd earhole.. *zZz* It's damn painful la! I think Im going to faint any time sia. Din expect to be THAT painful. kaoz. Abit regret lehz.. But nice what. Im thinking of piercing my second earhole on the right le. Don wanna do both together. I don wan to faint right on the spot.


Btw today is birthday-present-hunt trip~ I got my beloved green bag! Plus a earhole lor. Initially went PS to eat Pizza Hut plus search for cheaper "Ge Dou Tian Wang" VCD. I found it! $39.90 only. Cheap right! Whole set lehz! Den kena scolded by mummy. Cuz I called to ask her opinion if I should get the bag or the VCD. She say bag cuz the show watch before already. Plus 4 against 1. All say I should get the bag. Im thinking if I never call mummy I already got my VCD liaoz. *hMMm* Then, Kartika got her Bata shoe and Naeem got his earphone. Very nice!! White in colour. *aHem.. I pick one.. cOugh cOugh* lOlx.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Also collected my Acuvue Define trial len. I dunno when to wear it sia. Cuz it's 1-day de. I cant keep it. I scare I wear le look like ghost sia. Hopefully it will look fine on me~

Add colours to your life!!
22:09