IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I just realised I missed two episodes of MARS! I tot only show on wed, thurs and fri ma. How I know is mon to fri! knb lor! missed the show for the first time now re-watched still miss 2 episodes. sianz.. Very nice nice! Think I wanna get the VCD.. hehex.


Watched The Amazing Race just now. My favourite family got eliminated!! omG.. cry like hell la! Why they so unlucky one! Their turn then is the elimination! aWww... super duper sad liaoz..


Today like so many bad things happened. sigh.. make me so moody. Esp the amazing race elimination.. hai hai haiz!


Hope to win the gala premier tix for HP. and hopefully is the TODAY newspaper one.. cuz it dozen seems to have state that winners have to perform waltz dance. *prAyz*

Add colours to your life!!
23:48