IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I changed new phone le~~ PINK razr~ *sweet* Actually the past few days had been deciding between razr or sgh e350c. I wanted damn tempted to get the PINK razr of cuz! So when I learnt that PINK version is available in SG I wanted to buy lor! So after a LONG decision. I decided on PINK razr becuz he said "to me, I prefer v3 ba"! See how influential is he to me lor! *diaoz* I think I super siao lor! And a small part maybe becuz I wanna give myself bday pressie ba~ But I think I gave myself loads liao le.. I spent a lot liao lehz. *sinfuL*


Jiling! I want to complain la! That ah bui laugh at me just now say I no bf! That si ah bui. Hope he become humpty dumpty ahz. *Correct spelling?* You must intro me guys la! I don care! Now we got common enemy liaoz! ^5~


Today translate "hai dai quan" to english cuz of yati. from "hai dai" become "seaweed". lOlx. then from "seaweed" to "jellyfish" again! Damn funny la! All Jiling la. Play what hai dai quan. Den I keep losing. *bLeahz*


Btw ytd jenny last day, ana also considered ytd last day cuz I not working on mon and tues ma. Den today is yati and hendon last day. Kaoz. So many people leaving. Sianz half.


I got a new tagboard btw. Requested by jiling. *heex*


* Counting down 2 days to my birthday! *oLd maId liaOz* v^.^V Wondering if he rmb. Im 99% sure he forget ba. But so what if he rmb? I guess his proj is more impt right? Better don think too much. *haiz*

Add colours to your life!!
23:31