IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good news 1 : Raghu pass his driving test~ *sweeT* Hopefully I'll get a ride very soon~ See. I trust ur skill lor~


Good news 2 : I WON the Gala Premiere ticket for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Whaha. Im such a lucky bitch! Went to collect the tickets ytd. For the short 3 minutes, I went all the way from Dover to Raffles Place lor. But luckily I got somebody to acc me.. Hehe. Btw the premiere start at 845 according to the ticket. But I really doubt that they will start at 845 sharp lor. Still cant forget that time I went for Initial D premiere. *meltz* Surely drag drag drag one.. By the time the show finish also dunno what time le. If over midnight then I have to take cab le. Got midnight surcharge lehz. *kAoz* I super-broke now le. I still haven get my bloody pay. At this point of time, I really hope I have a bf to send me home sia.. *zZz*


Good news 3 : Not really what good news la. But 2 good news like quite awkward. So make it 3 la. Hehz. Birthday shopping next thurs. I still dunno what I want le. So funny to go shopping for my birthday present myself. Somemore my green bag is gone le. *sUper-cRy* Currently cant think of anything I desperately want. A boyfriend would be a very nice gift. Whaha. I siao lex. I realised hor everytime Im tired, I will despearately want a bf le. Hoping to have somebody to send me home. Hahaz. Maybe what I really want is a chauffeur not a boyfriend..


Btw today attended the CSW. Was late for 35 minutes. *oOpz* Then the lecturer asked me what I want to do after I graduate. As in am I gg to stay in aircraft industry blah blah. Naeem can read my mind sia. Before I can say he know liaoz. But of cuz Im not gg to say that out la. All I did was say "I dunno~". Btw what I "gg" to say is *marry a rich guy and lead tai-tai life. everyday at home shake leg* Whahaha. Scold me useless, mei chu xi ba. I don care~ *kEna kIck* oUch..

Add colours to your life!!
23:01