IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

For once Im glad that my size is small enough to wear kids wear. Lolz. I bought this mickey 3/4 pants ytd. Super nice ehz. I actually think the pink one also not bad. But all say green nice so I buy green lor. Nice or nt nice or nt? I actually wanted another one for boys one. It's kinda like cargo pants. And it's brown in colour. *important important* one of my current fav colour. Even though size 12 liao but the length is abit short for me le. Only reach my ankle nia. Wear le like ah-toot sia. lOlz. So din buy. If got size 14 den best ahz!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Btw I saw my green bag at CP just now!! So excited!! Gonna get it as my birthday present~ Saw it when Im checking price for "Ge Dou Tian Wang" VCD. Too bad the vcd sold out. Gonna check at other stores. Saw the "Devil Beside You" VCD also. Hmmm.. That one more ex le $49.90. See how first. And Im gg to pierce my ear again~ Hehz. Two at the same time. Dunno I will cry or nt.. lOlz. I rmb the last time I pierced my second earhole I regretted so much. Cuz got infection den very painful! But now gg to pierce again. Really is "zi tao ku chi" ahz!


Harry Potter Gala Premiere tml~ So excited!! Hopefully I'll be able to catch the last bus or train. Dun wanna waste too much money on cab fare le. Midnight charge double le. *diaOz* And also pray that I can wake up for lesson next morning.. *zZz*


Some pix taken with Shirlyn and Diana. Me and Diana with "kiam pa" face. lOlx. I like the pix I took with Shirlyn and Snoopy. Hehez.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Add colours to your life!!
23:03