IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Friday, November 04, 2005
Dreamt of him this morning.. He treat me so good.. We are like real friends.. Not hi-bye friend.. Play along, laugh along.. Very nice feeling.. Why cant it happen in reality.. Dream and reality is opposite.. So true ehz.. Haiz..
Suffering from frequent stomachache and itchy right eye recently.. Dunno what happen sia. My right eye so itchy.. So xing ku!
Btw forget to mention that bump into Peishan, Sharon and Esther on tuesday. Happen to see Sharon and before I can react, Peishan pulled me aside le. Still so violent sia that girl. *tsk tsk* Kept saying I've grown taller. But the fact is that I din grow by 1cm ever since I graduated le. And esther say I look so different. Nearly cant recognise me. Haha. Must be bcuz I become prettier right. WHAHA!!! Kinda surprised that they still got contact each other.. Unlike me except for aaron who we occasionally will contact and meet up den no one liaoz.. How pathetic.. *sIghz*
Kaoz.. Still haven get my pay. Gonna go check again tml. If still haven receive. I gonna bombard + flood my boss with SMSes and phonecalls! Angry Angry Angry!!!
Working tml.. TIRED TIRED TIRED!!!
Add colours to your life!!
22:58