IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

All thanks to influence of dearest Shirlyn that I scolded CB twice today. Or izit thrice? Cant rmb le la.. *sighz* Poor Shirlyn got bullied in Pizza Hut today. By the manager of the store somemore! What the f***?? The stupid manager give us stupid face plus stupid attitude lor! CB! Complain till you drop ahz!


Bought a Madagascar shirt~ Hehez. It's actually kids wear la. But I can wear size 12 what. Whaha. Cute sia the shirt. So cheap somemore. 4 bucks nia.


Pay still not in yet. Kpkb to my boss. He say will get it only on next thurs or fri. SO LONG!! I broke liao lor! Somemore Mon night still ask me go back work. All because of the stupid stocktake! Next day 8am class lehz! *pIanGz*


Ytd is Marie's last day at CP. Haiz. Kinda miss her ehz. Nobody slack with me sia. Whaha.


Btw saw Famous Amos hiring le. Want to work there sia. But hor the notice state that have to work for at least 6 months. By the time I work for half yr I already graduated le. Still wanna work PT mehz. Hai haiz..


Saw that green bag again today. Very tempted la! That bag really nice sia. Even though the design simple la. But still very nice le. Cant decide whether I want to buy or nt.. *zzz* SHOULD I SHOULD I??!!

Add colours to your life!!
23:36