IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, October 07, 2005

oMg... I was SO tempted to get all 6 books of Harry Potter after watching the trailer for "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". On screen on 17th November! oh gawd!! I cant wait!! But be damn good! The next movie for the 5th book I think will only be screen in 2008. *diaoz* Have to wait for long...


Finally finish all 12 episodes of AIR. Last 2 episodes cry like siaox. It's really a sad anime lor. Nice animation, good plot and well-drawn characters. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! *Ga-oh* sadx...


Bought 2 boxes of hair dye today. One is frosted brown and the other one is blackcurrant. Still haven decide to dye which one first. Like both colour very much! *duhz* If not buy for what. Somemore got promotion so cheap! 2 boxes for only $13.50. Hope that the colour wont come out disastrous on me.


Met up with Naeem and Raghu ytd. Had meeting at lib. Arcade time at PP. Guess what! I finally came 1st in the car-racing game!! Not Daytona 2 though. But I won anyway. Who cares if it's Daytona right. *proud proud* Hehz. Went Watson to see the hair dye also. The L'oreal promoter is damn irritating. I understand you're trying to do your job as a promoter. But I already declined your help and you're still so pushy. Makes me sick man. Lydat I wont even want to buy any of your product lor. *slap forehead*


Btw while Im blogging now. My taskbar is gone. Dunno what happen! *scream* Life's hard without the taskbar!! *faintz*


Counting down:
* 12 days to exam results
* 14 days to BKK!

Add colours to your life!!
22:30