IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Im back from Bangkok~ Weather was fine during the 4D3N trip. A minute drizzling on sunday afternoon only. Lucky! Spend a lot! Only left 29 baht on the 4th day. Spend the remaining 20 baht, donate 8 baht to tsunami victim and 1 baht to keep for memory purpose. But overall like din buy much le. How come ahz. Where did my money go? *scratch head* Anyway officially broke now. Will be working like a dog to earn back that much of money. Haiz. Any donations? *hehz* Enjoy shopping there! Things so cheap! 199 baht can discount somemore! *sweet~* Shoulders aching from carrying the bag. So heavy. Arm and leg also aching. My luggage so heavy! but luckily din overweight. I then don wan to pay money le!


But din enjoy myself with the people whom I went with. Very restricted lor. Din get to go to places which I wanna go. Feel like Im always the one to compromise lor. *diaOz* And this trip also tell me that I should never go holiday with other people that I dunno. Esp when it comes to issues about money. Sensitive ehz. Even though everything is resolve, but it feels so helpless to explain when nobody believe what you are saying.


Day 1


* Flight to BKK. There's this uncle sitting behind me so noisy lor! KNN all the way lor. His mouth not thirsty one mehz! Got the urge to scold him "cheebye" in high pitch lor! Like how shirlyn scold. lOlz.
* Arrival at BKK
* Aircon in hotel room damn cold! Freezing~~
* Dinner at Asia Hotel: Vietnam food. Not nice. I don like vietnam food le.
* Went MBK to shop ard for a while only. It's damn big! 7 storeys!


Day 2


* CTC Market. Went there for ard 6 hours. It's so BIG! We only manage to cover section 12 and 14. But not all the shops also lor. And brought back 6 big bag of stuffs! So glad our hotel is link to the BTS. If not have to carry the bags back to hotel can die lor!
* Dinner at MBK: Sushi Tei! Had the beef set. Not bad. But quite salty. Finish my rice too fast. *hehz* And I only had one plate of salmon sushi lor. So pathetic. Intend to eat more. But too full le plus price almost same as SG. So quite ok la.
* Went for Thai massage at 12mn! Haha. Super shiok! But can be quite tickling lor. Itchy sia! 2 hours for only 350 baht! Cheap!


Day 3


* Back to CTC Market. Spent ard 3 hrs there. Two big bags again. *zZz*
* Siam Square. Din buy anything there. But went for manicure. 200 baht for painting~ Actually wanted to try acrylic nails. So cheap there lor. But I cannot tahan long nails le. I cut my nails just the day before lor.
* Dinner at MBK Food Center: Order the Glass Noodle with Tom Yum Seafood. oMg! So nice lor! The taste is gOOd! Authetic tom yum soup. *thumbs up* And also order Coconut Frostie (forget the name le). Also very nice! Altogether only 76 baht lor! Cheap!
* In the end we also din manage to finish the entire shopping center. Only "browse" thru 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th storey.

Day 4


* Leave BKK.
* Returning flight went thru quite a few times of turbulence. Nearly scare me to death. ><
* Quite glad to be back in SG. Even though alot of things are cheap over there and the Thais I've met are all nice people. But home is always home ma. More comfy.


Din take much photo. I so lazy to take. *zZz*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* Im taking this plane!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* On plane. Before taking off


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
* Scenery taken from plane (going to BKK) Nice right. The clouds look like candyfloss. Look so tasty. Hehz.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
* Hotel + hotel room


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
* BTS Station


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* Their domestic plane! So small~ Cute!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
* Scenery. (Returning to SG)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Watch Flightplan last thursday. Nice movie! I like it lor. Jodie foster's acting skill is good!~ The plot is not bad. Expected ending though. Bad people die good people survive lor. Visit their official website here: http://flightplan.movies.go.com/ Just that my cousin very noisy. She hor. Very jia lat one. Talk so loud in the cinema. Throw face sia. *lOlx*


Craving for pasta le. But the weather is so rainy le. Already rain twice today lor. Heavy rain somemore! *siaNz*
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a dream about him this morning. Causing me to miss my show for 45 minutes. Because I didn't want to wake up. Haiz... Made me miss him so much. What can I do??

*edited on 23:43.

Add colours to your life!!
19:08