IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Monday, September 05, 2005
Trip to JB ytd. What a day to go. It was raining cats and dogs by the time we reached the JB custom. Worse, it was flooded. Almost to my ankle le. Wonder what's the use of their drains. *diaOz* Was mostly drenched when we finally reached the shopping mall. Nothing much to buy though. Only bought my eye cream, eye pads and a halter top. Actually wanted to get a sunglass. But after trying so many pairs. Cant find a pair which I like and at the same time Im able to wear it. No nose bridge la. *dOts* Saw this guy wearing the brown and white puma jacket!!!! I just cant find it anywhere. *sIgh* Adidas has the same design but more expensive though. Had secret recipe for dinner~~ Ordered fish and chips and moist chocolate cake. Hmmm~~ Yummy Yummy~~ But the bad thing was the service
SUX big time. I actually waited for i think more than half hour before my fish and chip was served. What's worse is I threatened to cancel the order. And I was served immediately. What the hell?? Say SG's service line is bad. I think Malaysia is not any better. *thumbs down* However I should say the food was nice!
Slacky day today I should say. Went for OM. But there was no class. Just free discussion. And of cuz my class is not that guai you see. Except some geeks though. And soon after that lecturer left. There was a toilet roll fighting session going on. Wenxiong VS Davin. I guess winner should be Wenxiong la. He hit Davin just before the next class commerce. Clever and lucky enough, he hid behind the lecturer. So Davin couldn't do anything to revenge. lOlx. And poor Shaocong was hit right on his specs by Davin. *tSk tSk* No serious injury though. Whaha. Actually wanna take pictures de le. But too bad they were moving so fast. and sadly my phone din have video recording function. =( Arghz... Couldnt upload Andrew Singh photo. Dunno why. Try again some other day liaoz.
Went Funan with Naeem and Raghu since Naeem want to buy this anti virus thing. Din manage to pee becuz there was a pervert standing inside and all the cubicles are occupied. And I honestly dunno how he tahan for so long. lOlx. =X Wandering ard Watsons (I love watsons alot nowadays. Attracted to it like bee to honey. Hehx.) and managed to psycho Naeem to let me put some mascara on his nice lashes. I really really dont understand why guys ard me have longer and curler lashes than me! *hMpH* Esp Nizar!!! Pull his lashes ahz. *aRghz* For me, tried crimping my lashes up. But it dozen stay long. I think after 5 seconds back to original liaoz. What the hell??? And in the end my upper eyelid pain like hell. Really is zi tao ku chi ah! Ok back to mascara. I only put the primer abit only le. Then he cannot tahan liaoz. Haiz. So not girly! *bOOooo*
Lemming to get D500C le. But really ex la. I have to work for i think a month then can afford it lehz. So pathetic. Sugar daddy anyone?
Week 16 next week. Got tests la, quiz la. Whatever... Sh*t. No exam week from SP. SP sux!! Exams coming le. bOohOohOO...
Lastly, Congrats to Kartz for getting her license~~ Cheers~ *wInkz*
Add colours to your life!!
22:16