IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

*sHuCks!* Ytd paper sUx BIG time! Out of 10 MCQs I only know 1 lor! What the f**K! Qn B1 totally dunno how to do also. I din even flip chapter 3 to 6 le! Give so difficult one.. dOts! B2, B3, B4 was ok. After all the tips were quite useful. But only 27 marks le. Before leaving I calculate I only get around 48 ehz! Hopefully got some qns can ticum correct. If not I think C also dun have le. I don wan D la. *hmPh* Dunno the rest of the paper how. Think AES gonna sux as well. *sIgh* Study so much also useless. Heck lor!


I want my baby to look like this in the future~~ Hehez..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Counting down:
* 7 days to my last paper and Naeem's birthday~~
* A month to BKK~~

Add colours to your life!!
12:13