IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

*phew* Finally finish my 1000 pcs puzzle! Spend around 3 days to finish it. BUT not exactly 3 days lor. Each day only spend approximately 5-6 hours lor. Honestly Im quite proud ehx!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~ Completed!


Like puzzle alot! I think time flies when Im doing the puzzle and best of all give me a GREAT sense of satisfaction everytime I finish a puzzle. Halfway thru abit feel like giving up le. Do until I giddy sia. But the completed work is *thumbs up*.


NAPFA was erm... ok la. Here's my result.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Haha. Sucky results I would say. Esp my shuttle run and standing broad jump. So disappointed with my standing broad jump. My best was 190 lehz! Drop like siaox. My shuttle run... When Im running I think I damn fast le. But hor. Haiz. Flipped thru my past NAPFA results and realised my shuttle run all along quite good le. Don have 5 also got 4. *sHamE sHamE*


Tests on Wed was okay I guess. Should be able to pass. Lab quiz on Friday sux big time. So difficult. *sIgh*


First papar coming on this wed... Haven start studying.. Jia lat. I prefer doing research on my BKK trip le. Wish me luck bax~~

Add colours to your life!!
17:37