IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Friday, August 05, 2005
Oh yea!!~~ Had my last paper today! Finally.. *sWipe sWeaT* Today's paper quite difficult lor! Out of 10 MCQs Im only confident of 2 Qs lor! AES also difficult. But I think I should be able to pass all the papers bax~ Monday getting back AIS. And all the other 3 papers will only get back on Friday. *dOtz*
Im getting very pro ehx. VERY i say. I used to study for my test one day before the actual paper. But for this emi/emc paper I only started studying this morning! Pro right?! But well. I have my reasons. I actually planned to study ytd de le. And I slept for 3 hours ytd afternoon lor. But when I watching "wan yu" then I realised after 12 midnight will be first day of Hungry Ghost Festival... And as people who know me. Im a very hum ji person. So of cuz after my mum went to sleep I also faster run to sleep can! So bo bian. Woke up at 8 am this morning. Sianz. So Im actually quite tired. *zZz*
Had a celebration for Raghu and Ee Chow after the exams. Went PS for movie and dinner~ Was deciding which movie to watch when we bump into Davin and Nizar. Oh oh~ Two of them dating hor??~ Hehz. I actually voted to watch 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. But was rejected. *aRghz* In the end, we, together with Davin and Nizar watched 'Wedding Crasher' instead. Hmmm... Actually it's quite funny. And honestly Im quite touched by the love between John and Claire. Makes me believe in true love. *smiLe* But hor. The fact that Im sitting beside Davin really makes me faintz. *fAintz* He laughed too loudly le la! It's like some part it's not that funny (Maybe only I feel that la) and he can laugh until very loud and I think quite exaggerating lor. My "movie" mood abit spoilt by him lor. Btw Raghu was very sweet to lend me his windbreaker cuz Im wearing sleeveless. Heex. Thanks lotz eh! After movie had our dinner at Pizza Hut~ Tried the new 3 cheese pizza. Dunno what izit call la. Hmmm... Honestly I think not that nice le. Cuz I think not hot enough bax. The cheese not that melting type. I think I still prefer stuff crush~ yUm yUm~~
I swear Im trying to forget already. Which I thought it was quite successful le. Until I saw him on Tuesday just before my paper ok! And today saw his name also... So dotz. I dunno what to say lor! But I will 'zai jie zai li' ehz! Ganbate hor!
Really wish that there's some device that connect my brain to my blog. Cuz I usually forget what I want to blog. And it's very dotz! But should be quite impossible bax.
Add colours to your life!!
22:40