IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

29th August 2005. A day to remember. and... 30th August 2005. Two memorable days I should say. Met my darling in the bus on the way home!! First time in erm... 1 year? 2 years? Somewhere between I guess... Decided to go for dinner together. Cuz she say we so long never meet up (Just met up 2 weeks ago for her hair cut session though). Had Pizza Hut~~ Yum Yum~~ And Venezia(Dunno correct spelling or nt) ice cream for dessert~~ We are sort of a weird combination. Each of us pick one flavour. Then after that say "Eh. You eat that one more. Cuz I don like". lOlx. Took picture at the shop. And I realised everytime we take pictures together always quite disastrous ehz? Both always like siao cha bor lydat. In the end picture come out all very funny one. lOlx. But I still like it la. Hehex.


Met her again in the bus on the way to school. And our reaction is like "You again?!" LoLx. Since when did we become so fated huhx?


Think she's the only one I can still talk to comfortably even if we din meet up for damn long time. Erm... maybe partly is she very chatty la hor? lOlx. Hey. Best bud always. Thanks for being my friend. Even though we may not be able to meet up too oftenly. I LOVE YOU!!! *mUaCkz* wHaHaha.

Add colours to your life!!
17:26