IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ytd was the season finale of Desperate Housewives!! Even though I already know what the story would be like. I still watch it anyway. Awww... It's damn nice la! I cant wait for season 2 already!!! It's like the finale story plot is quite blur. Nv say what happen to MIke and Zach blah blah blah. I din like the new neighbour. Esp the mother. She look creepy to me. *bRrrRr*


I wouldn't be too surprise to find myself with another layer of tyre. Been eating 6 cakes since the month of June. And will be eating another one this coming Saturday. How can I not get fat! My Gawd!! *faintz*


Saw Aaron just now after class. He's wearing the shirt I gave him last yr. Im still so damn bloody touched!! Btw today was the second tuesday I went since school reopen. Like so funny lydat. Very weird feeling. hehe.


Book my napfa test already. Honestly I dunno if I can even pass it loh. Not been exercising for 2 yrs plus. 2.4 km run just sux!! And that sit and reach. Can die la!!


My sister that bitch flew to HK this morning. *aRgHz* Hope she get me lotsa of present!! *cRoss fIngeRz*

Add colours to your life!!
17:57