IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Was a embarassing day today. I wore my shirt inside out and I din realize it at all until I finally reach school! My gawd! Those people sitting near me in the bus must be laughing like hell la! So pai seh sia! Managed to change back before a lot of people know. *haiz* Throw face la!


Trimmed my hair this evening. Not much difference. Just 2 inches shorter. But overall it look okay. At least all those dry and split ends are CHOP off. Dunno how it will look after I dry my hair. Just finish bathing. Hope it looks fine though. If not I will complain like hell again!


Went out with Mummy to trade in her old phone just now. And I got a pleasant surprise~ Cuz was reading the I -weekly featuring Jay, Shawn and EDISON during I trimmed my hair. Den got this page with their Starhub prepaid card with Edison picture la. So was "gian-ing' liaoz. Den this person whom my mum trade in phone with gave me the Edison card!!!! Yipee~~~~ Although it had been used. But it's okay. I only want Edsion~~~ OMg! Such a lucky bitch~~~ That person was trying to collect one set though. And he initally thought that he had 2 Edsion that's why he gave me one. Later when he realised that he only have one Edison. He still gimme~~~ *wHaHa* And I also managed to get the Jay one. lOls. He got 3 ma. So I take another one more loh~ Thick skin sia!


Was in the bathroom just now and accidentally knocked my head. And out of basic reaction I shouted "Aiyoh." Den my dad hear it. And ask:" Why? Drop into toilet bowl izit?" Im like * diaoz * No la! And my sis cant stop saying me stupid. Sianz...


Btw Derrick and Kelly got into the semi final round~~~ Oh yeah~~~ v(^o^)v

Add colours to your life!!
22:52